Question :

There was a case on us that we stole 1 Lakh Rupees, Fake case BTW, Nothing was stolen but we still gave 1 Lakh because they basically took our father hostage, Now they beat him up and stuff and he wrote that he will give 4 Lakh more on agreement BUT In the agreement it’s also mentioned that the cops can only investigate the father, no other family members, Yet again they arrested our father but then they proceeded to try and break into our house and are STILL teasing us about the case even after they arrested the “culprit”

What should be done about this?


  1. Based on the information you provided, it appears that you have been targeted by a criminal group that may have colluded with some local police officers. You should seek legal counsel as soon as possible and file a complaint with the high court for the offence. You have been defending yourself, but now you need to take legal action against the police through the high court and their superiors. for more information call us at +92 321 4610092.

Write a comment: