Question :

a fake FIR is file against me and my father under section 356-B .. its now two years.. the case is still in the court.. police file a discharge report saying that the case is false and fake.. but the judge is not agreed to take a decision… i am an engineer and due to this i cannot do my job.. what to do ??


  1. your lawyer knows the fact better. if Judge is not agreed then what proofs has been produced by prosecution…? and if there is nothing then you must file an application for acquittal and if same is dismissed you can file a revision before higher courts.

Write a comment: