Question :

if one family(girl’s side) enter a false case on boy’s side of the attempt to tyranny so what should boy’s side do ? what will be best in this case for boy’s side?


  1. if a police case has been registered then he must seek pre-arrest bail first and then may get it quashed from high court.

Write a comment: