Question :

My father transferred all of his property to my brother’s without my consent some 25 years back. Niw i want to get my right in my father’s property. Can i get it now by law?
One important thing here is that my father Niw wants me to transfer his property on my name but my brother is not willing.


  1. if your father is ready , then you may get your share by challenging the earlier transferred land.

Write a comment: