Question :

Hi, i need a legal advice on my matter. I am employed in a government organization and i have filled a bond of 2 years. If i leave the job before 2 years i have to pay 3 lac. Now it’s been a year i am serving in that organization but the job is not related to my education i can not blend in the enviroment. Even we are not considered as govt employees with no pay scale. Our salary is not coming from AG office. Our work is in shifts which was not mentioned in our offer letter. Now i want to leave the job to continue my studies. Is there any way i can leave this job without paying bond money?


  1. why u only think to resign from job there are many other option to leave a job. you have right to challenge it before high court as same is not according to your given call latter or may force them terminate your contract,

Write a comment: