Question :

I was forced to issue a cheque . But I wrote that this is a guarantee cheque which will be replaced with cash on payment by the project.
This cheque was produced in the bank that igrantly write nonsuffucent funds though I had informed the bank for stop payment before the cheque was presented . Now since the Police are not issuing FIR. The patry has gone to the court and Lodge a 22A please advise


  1. FIR should not be registered against a surety cheque, contest it if session judge orders then you may get it stayed from High Court. A surety cheque falls within the ambit of civil laws and in this case civil suit should be filed for recovery of the amount.

Write a comment: