Question :

I have given an application in FIA against a person who forcefully holding my Passport as well as he is currently involved in a Mega Financial Scam (Which could be probe easily by FIA, but FIA is not taking any action against him because that person is rich & having political affiliation with PML(N). Now Can we send Court orders 22-A to FIA (to give FIR against him)?


  1. Yes, you should file a writ petition before session Judge/Justice of peace and then before the high court if FIR is not registered.

    As per FIA procedure, they are bound to initiate inquiry first on the application of complainant and then registration or dismissal of case on the basis of inquiry

Write a comment: