Question :

I bought some forms of some housing society but now the person from whom I bought the forms is not clearing my money. he keeps on delaying. is there anything I can do legally?


  1. If he is an individual person then you may file a police complaint about scam or fraud. or if he belongs to the society or its authorised agent you may file a suit for specific performance of agreement before civil courts.

Write a comment: