Question :

My brother in law fraud me with my plot in Karachi, he and the name of plot both brothers so the cheater made gift deed and while when i come to know i take paper works and stopped the gift deed of plot, now question is how am i go sale the plot ? i need his sings and if he did not signs i can not sale it ? its a private company


  1. your question is not clear to us, please call our Karachi office for detail consultation @0320 4497878

Write a comment: