Question :

I live in Pakistan and wanna future marriage agreement with a person live in Malaysia I wanna know the law attributable under this circumstances and provision for suit or penalty in case of not full fill promise of marriage in future .


  1. Civil contract be challenged or its remedy is available in case of non compliance in mentioned countries of parties in contract.
    it ll be better if you get it prepared through a lawyer and according to contents of agreement , we can give you the proper advice on subject matter,

Write a comment: