Question :

my brother lives in saudia and he wants to make a general power of attorney to give authority to my mother. what is the procedure and total fees for this process?


  1. Soft or hard copy of power of attorney can be send directly to your brother, who then ll sign the same in presence of two Pakistani witnesses before Pak Embassy and the Pak-Embassy ll attest the same.

    after attestation from embassy POA ll be send to Pakistan, first of all it be registered in register of stamp vendor (if on plain paper then Rs.1200 fee ll be affixed) and then bit be registered before registrar through local commission.

    for more info and fee of lawyer query please ask us at

Write a comment: