Question :

Dear respected, i am live in abroad,1 years ago my wife passed away,i have 7 years old son,he live with my brother in law family.Please tell me how can get my son with court law?
How much chance to get my son?
Please tell me in detail,i am great thankful to you.



  1. yes you can get the custody of your son easily through court . you can file custody petition though power of attorney from abroad. engage a lawyer an file a custody petition without delaying further. you may contact us for further detail at or call + 92 335 90 99 100

Write a comment: