Question :

dear sir browsing legal advice websites paklawyer came in front so i am requesting u for question is that my fore grand father had three son and two daughters and he had 16 acres of land died in my mother inquired about share, one of the son showed form 7,in which only his name two daughter(no name was shown in form 7) was gifted made in 1956.And his two sons name were not in the share.the question is “is this legal gift made after 17 yrs of his death? If not then how can we enter their names for their share.I shall be thankful of u.


  1. it seems that one son has committed fraud. This is not a valid gifted. you can challenge it before civil court or may also file a complaint before police for this forgery and fraud.

Write a comment: