Question :

A girl working at my home from 6 years with will of her parents. Now her brothers want her back permanently. She didnt wana go with him.she z so much comfortable over here and adjusted here as family.we treat her very well. Her brother is threatening her..and demanding her back .but she is not willing to go with him.what should i do. Should i keep her or let her go.


  1. what is the age of that girl …?

    what about the status of her parents. ?

    if she is under age then you should handover her to her parents only , if parents are not alive then you may file a petition before Guardian Judge for getting her guardianship.
    for more info do consult me at

Write a comment: