Question :

If a person changes his government department without resignation so, is he disqualify for future service. If his previous record suggests that he was an employee in government service and left his previous job and joined another without giving resignation. So is he disqualify for future job


  1. applied without NOC, therefore can be disqualified.
    he also left the previous government job without permission, therefore, can be declared disentitled.

Write a comment: