Question :

Government servant duty in water management job in Zoab but running business in Quetta of tickting (Ada mnagri ) involved in blackmailing and froud
In Which Dept i can complaint. ?


  1. You have many options, you may directly inform the higher-ups of the same department. May file a complaint before anti-corruption establishment or provincial Ombudsman.

Write a comment: