Question :

Dear sir plz help my family I am retired from government service on bps 14 I have govt Accommodation  of bps 3 I had try to get govt Accommodation according my grade but all in the vain state office said no accommodation available but after my retirement state office department demand rent cieling according my bps
which is too high my pension is very low and I have no personal Accommodation  plz give me advice what can I do I am ready to pay rent according to occupied house of bps 3 plz help me sir.


  1. r u authorized for this accommodation now.. you may file a writ petition if you are entitled for accommodation after retirement.

Write a comment: