Question :

I want to ask that my father was murdered in 2002 and after that my grandfather took over our property and cash. At that time i was 8 years old and he said he will return all our things when i will become 18 but now my age is 22 and he is still not giving us our all things. What we can do to get all our things back?


  1. you may file a suit for rendition of accounts against him , to get the all amount along with profit form him and also the property along with its rent to date . if he was guardian then you also file same application before Guardian judge,

Write a comment: