Salam! I am 16 years old, my parents are dead. My aunt (father's sister) has grown me up. Now, for the purpose of Registration of Juvenile Card, NADRA is asking for Guardianship Certificate, I want to know how can I get that? And will my Aunt's husband and my aunt will be eligible for becoming my legal guardians?

Friday, February 16th, 2018 by jk64777