Question :

I have been harassed by a man while I was coming back from school…I beat him and run father made f.I.r on him and the matter went to court and resolved there…kindly tell me can I get character certificate from.police for visa purpose or this thing will make the issue for my future please help me.


  1. NO, don’t worry, you were not an accused in that FIR, so there ‘ll be no problem for the issuance of character certificate for you.

Write a comment: