Question :

If the heirs are minor and their mother is legal administrator (father died ) can she sell any immoveable property after getting heir ship certificate if the paper of that property are kept in the court as a security ??


  1. Yes, preoprty can be sold out after permission of court and submission of a surety before the court by a third person and not the mother herself.

Write a comment: