Question :

I am SALMAN from Hyderabad. I have won a case against HESCO in Wifaqi Mohatasib for shifting of transformer illegally(by taking bribe)in front of my house. Case decided in may 2016. Since then HESCO doing delay tactics and unwilling to shift the transformer from my house. several application for implementation of the case were put to WMS but HESCO is not doing so.
I want to ask you that can I sue HESCO for compensation until and unless shifting of transformer as decided by WMS?
Please answer me


  1. you should file a contempt of court proceedings before waqafi mohtasib, or you may file a writ petition before High Court.

Write a comment: