Question :

seek your advise on the case that my brother is demise and he has a son which is currently posses by his widow wife. His wife is no more stay his mother house; she is living with her mother and father.
Actually, my brother mother wants to possess his son as he is her blood. His wife already completed her Iddat. If not yet after if she married another man then that time we can file a suit.


  1. It ll be better for you to seek visitation rights only… custody of minor ll not be possible in any way.

  2. 20/12/2017

    Even in the case if his wife marry another man

Write a comment: