Question :

I need advise related to my marriage ….as my husband is abusive verbal and physical.He controls all finances too .we have 3 children who can suffer. to manage that he respects me and give us some security too


  1. if you are asking for legal rights then you have many options to learn him a good lesson but you should be ready for consequences. Its better to visit our office to get counselling in this matter.

Write a comment: