assalamu alaikum, my husband is living in kuwait, i am living with my inlaws, the husband is not allowing me to live with my parents and not send me money at all.I have three kids, even inlawas they are not giving us good food and dresses, i am tolerating only for Allah, now the son of my sister in law did bad act to me,and my inlaws are blaming to me for too many other bad things, i am with my parents now, i do'nt want to go back with my inlaws, my husband not contacting with me, what i should do now.

Sunday, May 20th, 2018 by samiamasoom198