Question :

I am a 32 years old married woman. My husband went to UK after living with me for one month. Now its almost 4 years he is not back. He hasn’t sent me any money till to date. I was living with his parents and brothers. I had to leave that place because his younger brother tried many times to rape me. what can I do now to get my due maintenance and I also want to file a case against his brother. please advise.


  1. you have every right to claim maintenance from your husband. you may also file a police complaint against his brother , you may leave this house or may get a restraining order to to stay here. As per women protection act , you have right to stay at your current residence.

    you may contact us at +92 321 4610092 for detail procedures.

Write a comment: