Question :

I am a grade 18 government officer. Previously, a departmental inquiry was conducted against me under allegation of corruption. the head of inquiry board had given a report (which is very much biased and unjustified by any proof/evidence that he has produced in the inquiry report) has suggested major penalties under government officer efficiency and discipline rules 1973. the evidences against me are very weak and flimsy.
in case i have been awarded a major penalty, what discourse do i have. please advise a good and affordable attorney to contact.


  1. 16/05/2017

    If inquiry proceedings are fake or without proof the same can even be challenged in writ petition in high court concerned. If penalty imposed it can be firstly challenged through departmental appeal and then appeal before service tribunal concerned

Write a comment: