Question :

Dear sir,
I am from Lahore and running a small unit of khal binola (cotton seed oil cake). 3 years before I gave khal on credit to one of my customer but till today i did not get my money. Please advise me is there any way in law that i can get my money back?


  1. Yes, you may file a suit for recovery against your customer before a civil court. you may engage us for a speedy recovery of credit. please call us or visit our office for the consultation.

Write a comment: