Question :

My wife case me on children expense. My question is can i request judge that i need DNA match of my children. I want to check that i am his real father. Please advise me further


  1. yes, you may choose this option if you are sure about their legitimacy. IN failure you should also be ready to face the trail of QAZAF and other consequences.

Write a comment: