Question :

Sirf I paid a labour 215000 for Aluminum windows and glasses for my house. He had a shop in our locality. Of this amount his wage according to him wage was 15000. He has so far not done about estimated 50000 work and six months have lapsed. He is using only delay tactics. When I went to the police station to register some complaint, the duty officer told me that this is not their jurisdiction as I had given then labour money in cash and I have no solid proof. Neither I have some solid proof of some type of contract between us.
Sir how I make this labour do the incomplete work when I don’t have a contract and solid proof of payment.
Thanking you for guidance


  1. Yes, you may file a suit for specific performance of agreement or may file a recovery suit before Civil Court without solid proofs of payments.

Write a comment: