Question :

Dear Sir,
I want a copy of the order of Supreme Court In PLD 2016 SC 534. It is about Pension, he who renders service in Govt. Department more than five years he is entitled to Pension


  1. you may get it easily from High Court Library through a Lawyer but if you need our services, we ll send it to you through TCS. Please pay Rs.2000/- at Mobi Cash Account. 0300 94 73 876 and also send us your postal adress, thanks

Write a comment: