I want khula from my husband.. kindly guide me what is the legal procedure.. i have one daughter also..

Monday, May 20th, 2019 by sadiakhan4707


  1. Khula Procedure in Pakistan is easy and simple. You need to engage a lawyer, who ‘ll file a case in court and fulfil the formalities o your behalf. after Notices to husband and his reply before the court, you have to appear before court one time. on same day court shall ask your final decision, so if you still don’t want to reconcile with your husband, Khula Decree shall be issued accordingly. you may read our blog for detail procedure at Paklawyer.com on the following link. https://paklawyer.com/blog/khula-procedure-in-pakistan/.