Question :

Salam. I got baby boy few days back. I want my child to be with my wife as he needs his mother more then me. But what are law guidelines for me to meet him untill he reaches age of 7??


  1. In my opinion, u hv already been misguided by a person who dont know the abc of laws of Pakistan, meeting with children is your fundamental right but you should also file a petition for custody. It ll be better to get detail consultation on this matter at our office.

Write a comment: