Question :

Neighbours were doing illegal construction by and trespassed our property during that construction. Quarrel took place and the neighbor by using her sources lodged the fake fir against us. Now we have to visit court on certain dates to prove that we are innocent. Our neighbors don’t show up at court. What should we do? We want to get out of this situation and also claim from her against the mental torture we are going through and all the frustration of visiting court for nothing.


  1. Please let us know the full details of case first … did you got recorded cross version in this FIR…? R u on bail or trial of case started..? it ll be better to consult with your lawyer…..after acquittal from this case on merit, you may file a suit for damages against the complainant.

Write a comment: