Question :

Hello sir my relatives have illegal money accounts in various banks in Karachi a lot of gold in their home. They are two sisters one was a directory sales girls in ptcl who is dead now second one did no job but her son was involved in a murder case many years ago. What legal action could be taken against these 2 ladies?


  1. How you can say same is illegal money as it’s already deposited in Banks. BUt if you have proofs then you may inform police or FBR for their illegal act of illegal money.

Write a comment: