Question :

Sir please advise laws on illegitimate children in Pakistan? What is the legal channel to get B form in such cases ? Also in Islam and Pakistan besides the biological father ,if a man is willing to give him name for the necessary documents on humanitary grounds could he give this without marrying the mother of said child? also who has undisputed custody of illegitimate child in Pakistan ? Can a mother keep and raise the child while being unwed in Pakistan?


  1. Yes, now in Pakistan as per instruction of Supreme court a illegitimate child may also be registered in NADRA with her mother name in the column of father name, present DCO name ll be written formally.

    Yes, if some one want to give his name without marrying then he may be appointed as Guardian of minor from Guardian Court. for more information and procedure you may call us 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: