Question :

My wife has filed a dissolution of marriage case in family court.In this case, she has made immoral allegations against my brother too. Will this family court give relief to my brother , if she fails to prove any immoral allegations or my brother has to file a suit in any other court for relief.Should we wait for decision of family court or we can file a suit during proceeding of family court.


  1. You brother is not party of that suit , so if she has made immoral allegation then right now your brother may sue her in civil court for defamation and recovery of damages for mental torture and loss of business and reputation etc.

Write a comment: