Question :

My wife has lodge a suit for dissolution of marriage on the basis of impotency..If I am declared impotent by medical board.Will the court give some time to me to get impotency treated by a doctor or the court will issue a decree in favour of plaintiff.How much time the court gives for treatment


  1. yes, court ll give you time of one year for medical treatment and later after passing the decree it ll be confirm after 6 months of passing the decree.

Write a comment: