Question :

Salam, sir, my father had a property at khi that he intended to gift me but it was not executed due to some ignorance. my wife and sister r the only witness as we were living separate and out from our home town.
Now the wife of my predeceased brother wants the share of the children. Who left my father without his discretion.
My father never knew about sec 4. He always used to say that no share according to sharia.
At the time my brother stole all the valuables and left so my father was angry so he made ask nama.
Can I have the property transfer?


  1. The wife of your brother has right to claim the share of her children. No, gift deed was prepared in the life o of the deceased father, therefore you have no right now to claim it an oral gift.

Write a comment: