Question :


I am in middle of the litigation, My so called wife has been granted for khulla, but the interim minor expenses imposed on me are beyond my expectations, 10000 each kid, i have two kids, i am student not the regular earner. I don;t know what to do, my counsel is saying that it will be reduced by writ, i dont know upto what level it will be reduced. The family court did not even argue on my earning and straight away put this amount on me. Please assist me.


  1. Writ Petition is not maintainable against interim order, however if there is illegality in order , same can be challenged in writ petition. I cant give you proper advice here without perusal of your case file. As you already engaged a counsel, so he is in better position to guide you.

    or you may visit our office along with your case file for paid legal advice.

Write a comment: