I had invested amount RS 700000 with my friend on terms that he will return within 3 months and give me profit if RS 35000 per month now he is not returning that amount from last 6 months niether paid me any profit I have only record of his bank transactions and messages how can I be helped by you

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 by ammargulabch


  1. you have a good case for recovery of amount along with profit and interest, the best legal way is to File a civil recovery suit against him. or if you have sources you may ger register an FIR against him, under section 406 PPC.