Assalam o Alaikum... I am involved in a bogus/ malafide FIR regarding 381A. The court initially granted me bail before the arrest and then confirmed the bail in the next hearing. Now Inquiry Officer is asking for some money to write the challan in favour of me. I think that he has already submitted the challan to the court. Should I meet him or what do you suggest?

Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 by muzaffar.iqbal123