Asslam o alaikum. is there any possible way to not giving divorce to my wife?? Or is it possible to make fake divorce papers?actually, I dont want to give my second wife divorce by the insisting of my first wife?"or u have some other options?plz help me in this matter as soon as possible.

Sunday, May 27th, 2018 by mariasohaib888