Question :

Aslam Mu Alikum, i am a Kashmiri Muslim , residing in kashmir & currently studying in 11th, due to Indians increasing atrocities, increased Censorship in Kashmir, i wish to migrate to Pakistan after completing my 12th for student visa & then settle back there, please tell me legal ways through which i can afford such & save myself from Indian army🙏


  1. Yes, you can easily get a student visa for Pakistan after taking admission to any university in Pakistan. we can help you to get admission to a university and then residence in Pakistan. you may contact us at ask@PAKLAWYER.COM OR CALL @ +92 3214610092.

Write a comment: