Question :

Asslamualikum ,

I want khula from my husband. What will be the expected time frame for whole proceeding. What will be the charges to hire lawyer from your desk?

Looking for your response.
Thank You


  1. yes you can get a decree of khula from family court within 30 to 45 days only. Our firm charge very reasonable fee for family cases, you may call us to get a discounted quaotation of fee through please call us at + 92 321 4610092.

Write a comment: