Question :

sir agr aik lrki khula laiti hy family court sy .
or decision one sided hota hy. lrka aik b paishi py hazir nai hota.
or lrki court k faisly k bad next marriage kr laiti hy. union council sy khula certificate liye bgair…
to kya wo talaq hui. or kya wo new marriage effective hy???


  1. Khual Decree is valid. If second marriage has done after the expiry of 90 days then that is also valid. but definately, if the divorce certificate is not issued and without certificate second marriage got registered, this is an offence as per Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961 and the culprits can be sentenced up to 2 years for this offence.

Write a comment: