Question :

Respected Lawyer,,,
I Wana know that, what is the procedure to get Khula Certificate Copy ? My Wife has already taken Khula, but I was not present, so I need a Khula Certy Copy as a Proof.


  1. you may contact us for a certified copy from the court as you have no information regarding your case. Or you may check from the Union council of your ex-wife for issuance of the Divorce certificate. Of she got KHula, a copy should be submitted in Union council where the wife resided.

Write a comment: