How to take khula in fiqa e jaffaria (shia) And how much does it cost.

Sunday, May 23rd, 2021 by hussaintazzow


  1. A Shia women may also file a suit before Family Court with the same procedure, there is no discrimination. and courts allow a Shia wife to get a khula decree even if the husband consent is not available or shegaas not recited. to know about the fees of Khula decree, you may call us @ 042 37110092.