Question :

Hi dear I have received a khula papers wife and I do not wanna give her divorce. What do I do?


  1. She can claim khula as a matter of her right, you can deny or do anything in this regard. The Family court provides you with an opportunity for reconciliation during the trial of the case. so, it ll be better to contact her or try to reconcile after appearing before the court.

Write a comment: