Question :

I want to ask about khula procedure for my friend
Uska sirf nikah hoya tha haq meher bhe nhi lia tha larka london mai rehta hai wo chahta hai k papers talaq k na banay jo bhe ho larki ki taraf se ho wo bas sign karday to uskay lye kia papers bantay hai or ktna time lagta hai ??


  1. Yes, it is possible, a lawyer may prepare a mutual divorce deed within one day i.e is called TALAQ MUBBARAAT and in that case, both parties ll sign the deed. boy ll get it attested from Pak \embassy in UK and then it ll be submitted through Power of attorney or by the girl before union council, chairman arbitration council shall issue the divorce certificate immediately as no iddat period or reconciliation is required in this case.

Write a comment: